In 2006 a structure of stage, track and cabin was rented for three events to happen in a unique way and paradisiacal place – Life is a Loop, Infected Mushroom and DJ Tiesto. This was a great test about the way a new house had to be to impress and surrender. Was discovered that the ritm was going to be house music, and green the key ingredient of the new e-music super-club in Brazil.
The first construction of Green Valley’s today structure was thought in great details and executed for professionals capable to make dreams come true. The architectonic project sugested an integration of external and internal areas creating a conection with the original lakes, the hills around the club, and all the native vegetation. The idea was to put together originality and refinement in touches of modernity and rusticity. With a wonderful exotic appearance, was defined the image of the most conceptual and coolest club in the country.
Since the opening, at November 2007, Green Valley is recognized as an oasis of e-music in Brazil. It’s profile had allowed, for the first time in history, a Brazilian club to fight on equal terms with the biggest entertainment clubs in the world.
Green Valley came to be a part of the e-music market and broke down barriers. Bringing innovation, the club had won an important space in e-music’s universe around the world. Green Valley had won many awards:
– Second Best Club in the world – Dj Mag Top 100 Clubs – 2014;
– One Best Club in the world – Dj Mag Top 100 Clubs – 2013;
– Second Best Club in the world – Dj Mag Top 100 Clubs – 2012;
– Third Best Club in the world – Dj Mag Top 100 Clubs – 2011;
– Nominated for a Best Club of the world award – IDMA – 2010;
– Best Club in Brazil – Dj Sound Awards – 2010 and 2011;
– Best SuperClub and Outstanded club of the year – Cool Awards – 2008, 2009 e 2010;
– Best itinerant pary in the year, at Rio Grande do Sul – Gramado’s movies festival 2010
– Celebrity’s night/FBN Players – 2010
– Best itinerant pary in the year, at Rio Grande do Sul – Gramado’s movies festival 2011
– Celebrity’s night/FBN Players – 2011
– ADVB/SC Top Tourism – 2008 and 2009;
– Top of Marketing – ADVB SC 2011 and 2013;
– Top of mind – Newspaper “A Notícia” – RBS Group – 2011;
– Brazilian Pride – “Agitos mil” award 2011.
Green Valley was also the only Brazilian club to take part in the Ultra Music Festival, the biggest e-music’s festival of the world realized in Miami, EUA, with a tent in the event’s 2010 edition.
In 2010 and 2011 the club from Camboriú became a weekly resident during European the summer time at Space, The best club of the world, located in Ibiza, Spain.